Gailor, Wallis & Hunt is a divorce and family law firm in Raleigh, North Carolina in business since 1994. Our core mission is representation of men and women in family law and divorce matters. Divorce and family law is our only focus. The purpose of this blog is born of our many years of experience in guiding people through difficult and frequently highly contentious divorce cases. This blog will focus on communicating the lessons learned in our divorce practice that are most important to men and women who are in the divorce process or expect they soon will. This blog will focus on such topics as pre-divorce planning, hiring and working with your lawyer, the divorce process, controlling costs and fees and realistic expectations. The advice and information here is not intended as a substitute for therapy nor particular legal advice on any divorce matter. The divorce laws vary significantly from state to state and the reader should always consult with an experienced divorce lawyer in his or her location.
- Continue to pursue improvement. #Motivation https://t.co/UYE4dw0UZY 25 minutes ago
- A contract signed by spouses during the marriage which addresses spousal support and/or the division of property is… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- What do you need to let go of? #Motivation https://t.co/jD6Q6KQejs 1 day ago
- Divorce proceedings can be costly sometimes, but you can protect your financial future by avoiding these seven all-… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Separating from your spouse is the first step in the divorce process. We are here to help you navigate through the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- 27,378 hits