Gailor, Wallis & Hunt is a divorce and family law firm in Raleigh, North Carolina in business since 1994. Our core mission is representation of men and women in family law and divorce matters. Divorce and family law is our only focus. The purpose of this blog is born of our many years of experience in guiding people through difficult and frequently highly contentious divorce cases. This blog will focus on communicating the lessons learned in our divorce practice that are most important to men and women who are in the divorce process or expect they soon will. This blog will focus on such topics as pre-divorce planning, hiring and working with your lawyer, the divorce process, controlling costs and fees and realistic expectations. The advice and information here is not intended as a substitute for therapy nor particular legal advice on any divorce matter. The divorce laws vary significantly from state to state and the reader should always consult with an experienced divorce lawyer in his or her location.
- One of the most litigated issues that can arise during a divorce is child custody and visitation. Learn more: bit.ly/2nIrWf0 10 hours ago
- Stress relief through mind-body interventions: bit.ly/2xiP21Q via @NewsOK 22 hours ago
- What are the most common financial problems you see people experience as a result of going through a divorce? bit.ly/2wNPZ1v 1 day ago
- These DIY versions of popular snacks give processed ingredients the boot: trib.in/2jatnmg via @chicagotribune 1 day ago
- Actions for Alienation of Affection are generally brought by the innocent spouse & don't require proof of adultery. bit.ly/2tUuHx8 2 days ago
- 27,334 hits