Divorce: A Reality Check is the brainchild of Carole Gailor at Gailor,Wallis & Hunt, PLLC, a divorce and family law firm in Raleigh, North Carolina. The law firm has 9 experienced lawyers whose only focus is representation of men and women in divorce and family law matters. Divorce is tough and demanding on clients on many levels: emotional, financial and physically. The legal challenges can be significant including hiring and working with a lawyer for a sustained period of time as the case works through the divorce court system or is dealt with in mediation or arbitration. This blog’s purpose is to help men and women involved in a divorce by informing them about the divorce process and helping develop accountability, reasonable expectations and confidence in both the divorce client and his or her lawyer.
- Unlike Alienation of Affection, a cause of action for Criminal Conversation does require sexual intercourse between… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- One of the most litigated issues that can arise during a divorce is child custody and visitation. Here’s why:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- What does de-stressing even mean? How do you do it? What do you do if stress is just a part of your job, or you're… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- In this new Huffington Post article, our very own Jaime Davis and several other attorneys weigh in with their best… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Hungry and short on time to prepare something healthy? A handful of this crunchy mix is perfect for the mid-afterno… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 27,529 hits