Divorce: A Reality Check is the brainchild of Carole Gailor at Gailor,Wallis & Hunt, PLLC, a divorce and family law firm in Raleigh, North Carolina. The law firm has 9 experienced lawyers whose only focus is representation of men and women in divorce and family law matters. Divorce is tough and demanding on clients on many levels: emotional, financial and physically. The legal challenges can be significant including hiring and working with a lawyer for a sustained period of time as the case works through the divorce court system or is dealt with in mediation or arbitration. This blog’s purpose is to help men and women involved in a divorce by informing them about the divorce process and helping develop accountability, reasonable expectations and confidence in both the divorce client and his or her lawyer.
- Got the kids this weekend? Consider heading to Wilkerson Nature Preserve on Saturday to learn what wild animals do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Founded in 1994, Gailor Hunt Jenkins Davis Taylor & Gibbs, PLLC is one of North Carolina’s most accomplished firms… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- In Episode 4 of our podcast, host Jaime Davis discusses the concept of gray divorce, the different impact it can ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Stress is a sneaky thing, and it can manifest into physical symptoms such as temporary hives, one-day headaches or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Domestic violence is a problem that does not discriminate; it is statistically consistent across all socio-economic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 27,565 hits