Divorce: A Reality Check is the brainchild of Carole Gailor at Gailor,Wallis & Hunt, PLLC, a divorce and family law firm in Raleigh, North Carolina. The law firm has 9 experienced lawyers whose only focus is representation of men and women in divorce and family law matters. Divorce is tough and demanding on clients on many levels: emotional, financial and physically. The legal challenges can be significant including hiring and working with a lawyer for a sustained period of time as the case works through the divorce court system or is dealt with in mediation or arbitration. This blog’s purpose is to help men and women involved in a divorce by informing them about the divorce process and helping develop accountability, reasonable expectations and confidence in both the divorce client and his or her lawyer.
- Something to remember. #Motivation https://t.co/LkXEWY6C59 4 hours ago
- In North Carolina, a person may be held liable for the intentional infliction of emotional distress. Read more: bit.ly/2oRPAWP 16 hours ago
- A word of motivation this weekend: You are enough. https://t.co/06K9qfJWNC 1 day ago
- It’s Smiling Saturday! Meet Jonathan Melton, Associate Attorney at Gailor Hunt Jenkins Davis & Taylor PLLC. bit.ly/2msDPTU 1 day ago
- Divorced? Here's What You Need to Know About Social Security: bit.ly/2yleSSs via @madisondotcom 2 days ago
- 27,347 hits