Divorce: A Reality Check is the brainchild of Carole Gailor at Gailor,Wallis & Hunt, PLLC, a divorce and family law firm in Raleigh, North Carolina. The law firm has 9 experienced lawyers whose only focus is representation of men and women in divorce and family law matters. Divorce is tough and demanding on clients on many levels: emotional, financial and physically. The legal challenges can be significant including hiring and working with a lawyer for a sustained period of time as the case works through the divorce court system or is dealt with in mediation or arbitration. This blog’s purpose is to help men and women involved in a divorce by informing them about the divorce process and helping develop accountability, reasonable expectations and confidence in both the divorce client and his or her lawyer.
- A reminder as we head into next week. #Motivation https://t.co/mnQXs1Fi3C 12 hours ago
- When spouses separate, the issue of defamation sometimes arises. Here's how it can impact a divorce: bit.ly/2s5nMwP 1 day ago
- Don't you agree? https://t.co/kM9AxaFSpz 1 day ago
- It’s Smiling Saturday! Meet Melissa J. Essick, Associate Attorney at Gailor Hunt Jenkins Davis & Taylor PLLC. bit.ly/2mCWI68 1 day ago
- “Following a divorce from your spouse, the person you must divorce next is you.” bit.ly/2fyidX0 via @HuffPostDivorce 2 days ago
- 27,322 hits